Friday, September 3, 2010

It's hard to be a blogger when you don't have the internet

not that I was much of a blogger when I had the internet.

I am part of a group curating a big show coming up:



Adam Bastille
Aimee Cozza
Amy Bettencourt
Brenton Barnes
Chelsea Dirck
Coco Menk
David Christopher
Emmie Hoffman
Gillian Fournier
Heather Lindsay
Jared Friedman
Jeffrey Power
Jemia Moser
Kyle Glowacky
Melanie Platt
Nate Twombly
Ruth George
Ryan McKernan
Sam Johnson
Sam Paolini
Sarabeth Graziano
Sarah Kane
Sylvea Johnson
Tamara Pare
and more....


The show at Buoy went most terrifically! There was more people I didn't know than ones I did; this made me especially grateful for Al, Buoy, Spotlight, the Wire, and the Internet. I met some artists, saw some artists I hadn't yet met in person (<3 internet) and had a great time with friends and family. THANK YOU EVERYONE





also, I was in the Sunday Spotlight...




oh, and I did an album cover for the Aaron Lee Marshall Band- just came out a few days ago. I have yet to get my hands on a copy. But it's on the front page of www.bullmoose.com - WOWZ




and I have a new friend:

1 comment: