Friday, May 7, 2010

Words and Images

I had a show in Portland, ME yesterday for the Words and Images journal annual release party. There were some great poets and a couple bands and I met some awesome creative people. I also sold some stuff, including The Helping Hand and French Kiss Before the Pet Fight. Greg had a hard time saying goodbye to the painting; he said it was his favorite. Although, he does tend to say that when I'm about to sell any original... Unfortunately, I can't find a photo of it. I really hope there's one on my mom's computer!

Coming up I have to get ready for Wrong Brain 3, a show at Buoy in Kittery, ME with two other artists, and the Emerging Seacoast Artists show in Exeter this September. And hopefully some other things will pop up in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment